Terms & Conditions
By accessing the CoLagos – Municipal Cowork Space website, you agree to comply with these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for complying with all applicable laws. If you do not agree with some of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website. The materials contained on this site are protected by copyright and final trademark laws.
2. License Use
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on CoLagos – Municipal Cowork Space’s website for personal, non-commercial temporary viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the CoLagos – Municipal Cowork Space website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
This license will automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by CoLagos – Municipal Cowork Space at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon termination of this license, you must delete all downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on the CoLagos – Espaço de Cowork Municipal website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. CoLagos – Municipal Cowork Space makes no warranties, express or implied, and hereby disclaims and disclaims all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of property intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- In addition, CoLagos – Municipal Cowork Space does not guarantee or make any representations regarding the accuracy, likely results or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise related to these materials or on websites linked to this website.
In no event shall CoLagos – Municipal Cowork Space or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials at CoLagos – Municipal Cowork Space, even if CoLagos – Municipal Cowork Space or an authorised representative of CoLagos – Municipal Cowork Space has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damages. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations on liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on CoLagos – Municipal Cowork Space’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CoLagos – Municipal Cowork Space does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. CoLagos – Municipal Cowork Space may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, CoLagos – Municipal Cowork Space does not make any commitment to update the materials.
CoLagos – Municipal Cowork Space has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the content of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CoLagos – Municipal Cowork Space of the site. Use of any linked site is at the user’s own risk.
CoLagos – Municipal Cowork Space may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this site, the user agrees to be bound by the current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of CoLagos – Municipal Cowork Space and the user irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that country or locality.