Your privacy is important to us. It is the policy of CoLagos – Municipal Cowork Space to respect your privacy in relation to any of your information that we may store on the CoLagos – Municipal Cowork Space website, and other websites that we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we really need it to provide you with a service. We do this by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we are storing it and how it will be used.
We only retain stored information for as long as necessary to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties, except as required by law.
Our website may have links to external websites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for personal information, understanding that we may not be able to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be deemed acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us.
What are cookies?
The user can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting his browser settings (see browser Help to find out how to do this). Please be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in disabling certain functionality and features of this website. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies we set
- Search-related cookies
- Form-related cookies
When the user submits data via a form such as those found on contact pages or services, cookies may be set to remember the user’s details for future correspondence.
- Website Preferences Cookies
To provide you with an optimal experience on this website, we provide functionality to set your preferences for how this website performs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page impacted by your preferences.
- This website uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web, to help us understand how the website is used and how we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things like how long you spend on the site and which pages you visit, so that we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies can track things like how long you spend on the site or which pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- Periodically, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you get a consistent experience when on the site, whilst understanding which optimisations are most appreciated by our users.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the contents and information that CoLagos – Municipal Cowork Space offers on the website and, with an enunciative, but not limiting, character, undertakes to:
- A) Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- B) Not to disseminate propaganda or content of a racist, xenophobic nature, or betting shops, games of chance and chance, any type of illegal pornography, apology for terrorism or against human rights;
- C) Do not cause damage to the physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of CoLagos – Municipal Cowork Space, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing damage previously mentioned.
Hopefully that’s cleared up and, as mentioned earlier, if there’s anything you’re not sure whether you need or not, it’s generally safer to leave cookies enabled should you interact with one of the features you use on our website.
This policy is effective from Jun/2023.